Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Yarn...YAY!

I think I might have an addiction.

Hi, my name is Katie and I'm addicted to buying yarn.

*Hi Katie*

The first step is admitting you have a problem right?

But this time I didn't just buy yarn because I liked the way it looked (which is how I ended up with this) Which I know have 6 balls of and NO clue what to make with it.

IMG_3627

No, no my friends...this yarn has a purpose *other than sitting in my yarn cubicles in the craft room*

This is going into a little Victorian style hat for K-Tell's Little Beansies

IMG_4092 

And this is going into EJs baby blanket *Which I'm hoping to have done before the shower..or at least before he arrives*

IMG_4098

I finished a hat for Mike last night. Wahoo. More imporantly, it fits!! It's a wool/mohair/silk blend and he better wear it until...well forever

IMG_4089

2 comments:

Sarah Rosales said...

How do we order hats? I can't find your store anymore? Are there Hats in your store!?!?

katharine_finley said...

So I haven't checked your blog i a while (new computer - don't have it bookmarked anymore) and wow have you done some cool things! Your hand-dyed yarn is beautiful - I wonder if Kyle will let me try it now? haha probably not until we get a big enough place that we can escape the wet yarn fumes! I can't wait to see what you make out that yarn! Miss you!

Katharine