Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yarnapalooza

So Mike got his bonus a few weeks ago and he bought some things for the car. Since he got some things, it was only fair if I did to :)

So of course, I bought some yarn

IMG_4679

From left to right:

Shetland Cobweb Wool-Natural (when I went back to link this, it old me that people who purchased it also purchased : 3 of the other yarns I purchased-I wonder if I'm the only one who has bought any)

Tilli Toma Elsie- American Beauty

The Alpaca Yarn Company-Singin' The Blues

Lorna's Laces-Navy (to be the heel and toe of some socks)

Mama Llama Original Sock-Vegas (I couldn't link this one since it was on closeout)

Dream in Color Smooshy- Ruby River

Fiesta Boomerang-Poppies

Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock-Fiona

Blue Sky Alpacas-Pumpkin, Fern, Espresso (these are for Jen and Hal's Little Pumpkin's Pumpkin Hat) This is my favorite baby yarn.

I'm so excited about all of this, that I'm not sure where to start first.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

:) :) :) :) All of those colors are so rich and beautiful!

katharine_finley said...

so jealous....:-)