Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Song That Never Ends

That is how I feel about my hat pattern I keep making. It goes on and on and still doesn't.fit.my.head.

Yep, I made another hat and I thought I solved the problem. Nope-I need to cast on more stitches. I have 1 skein of this expensive yarn left. oye vey.

IMG_3842

Check out our Mr. Bill in the table :)

IMG_3844

In other knitting news, I finally finished Julie's Happy Uterus. I liked the cotton yarn I used for this alot better than the yarn I used last time. Maybe I should remake Newt's uterus. It's called Stork, so maybe it will be a good luck charm for Julie.

IMG_3846

IMG_3845

Other yarn purchases I have made:

IMG_3850

IMG_3849

The angora yarn I bought that is FABULOUS! and I might have found the perfect pattern

The scarf I'm working on:

IMG_3848 IMG_3847

And just because I think it's funny:

IMG_3841

IMG_3840

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the uterus...LOL. And I love the yarn you've bought. I stumbled onto a huge find at Big Lots of all places. They had a big bin of yarn...some variegated, some of the really expensive chunky yarn, some of the lightweight feathery yarn...and it was all only $1.50 a skein.

Sarah Rosales said...

I would like to order some hats please. One regular one and one smaller one!! Too cute, I really love the hats!!

Julie said...

Darling~

I just *love* my sweet little uterus, in "stork" of course! She is sitting on my fireplace mantel right now and everytime I see her, I think of you :)

Thank you again, love!

Julie (peachy)

kate said...

The uterus needs a happy little face on it. Then it would look like a little girl with pigtails. HAhaha! I love it!