Thursday, September 11, 2008

Knitting that I am currently working on

Otherwise known as: Knitting that is on my needles that I have stopped working on until I get motivated again

A baby blanket (actually working on this one)-it's blue and ivory and possibly green. I cast on something like 220 stitches, so it's taking me a long time and quite possibly will be huge when done.IMG_3885

The Infertility's Common Thread Irish Hiking Scarf. I really should finish this one

IMG_3886

Another baby blanket-lots of pink in this one. Anyone having a girl.

IMG_3887 IMG_3888

An Alien for my Dad. He's missing feet and eyes IMG_3889 IMG_3890

What will be my first item in my Etsy Store.  Which after I took the pictures, I realized that it looks alot like the scarf I made for Maria, but it's different yarn.

 IMG_3891 IMG_3892

2 comments:

LB said...

The Irish Hiking Scarf looks really awesome so far!

kate said...

I love that scarf. It looks beautiful so far. I have lots of stuff on my needles too that I just can't seem to get motivated to work on. I hope we both finish a project soon. :)